 Administrative / General / 3512
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:
You sure can.
www.lego.com
Use the quick finder, choose catalogue.
Click on Europe on the map.
Choose System.

OK, did that.  I'm on this page:

   http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/overview.asp?selection=system

There are a bunch of broken thumbnails, but they are the new themes.
Click on the one next to the Ninja one, and you get the Knight's Kingdom
sets.

Hmm, I don't see any broken thumbnails -- all the images loaded successfully.
The thumbnails in the yellow box in the right panel, I see:

   basic      supplementary   belville
   city       radio control   extreme team
   res-q      insectoids      space port
   ninja      adventurers     rock raiders
   starwars   starwars        trains
   modelteam

The one "next to Ninja" on my screen is Radio Control.  Clicking that, I
don't see Knight's Kingdom; I see the 5600 radio controlled car.

Confused,

--Todd