 Administrative / General / 3594
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jasper Janssen writes:
I find it odd, though, that now suddenly these things arouse all this
bad feeling, where things like this have been going on for a while.

All calm and rational people have a breaking point (IMHO).  What differs is
simply the length of the fuse (how long something takes to reach critical
mass) and the size of the splat (how big the resulting stink becomes).
Other factors of course include better understanding of the issues and
increasing accountability over time.

[...]
Personally, I think it's time we _all_ chill out here until we hear
back from Brad Justus about what TLG thinks.

100%

--Todd