 Administrative / General / 3526
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Joslin writes:

Well.  You're right now, that is what's there.  But earlier, when I posted it,
it was as I described.  It's not a caching issue, I never go to www.lego.com
(too bloated for my taste).

I think it is a caching issue
Not your local PC cache, but your ISP's cache.
Different ISP's are clearly serving up different versions of lego.com
I was sitting hitting two ISPs simultaneously and getting different lego.coms
As the day progressed then the site changed.
At different points in the day what each ISP was serving up changes,
differently to other ISP.

regards
lawrence