 Administrative / General / 3544
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:56:53 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I dunno man.  U'm running on about was much sleep as they probably are and
I'll tell you what this ugly bag of mostly water is thinking:  I'm thinking
it will be nice to hopefully discuss this all with someone at LEGO Direct
rationally a month from now, a week from now, maybe evern tomororr, who
knows, and get everything as staright as possible and write it all down so
we all knkow where the issues stand and what's expected and note expected
of us and so we know what to do and how properly to react if something goes
wrong.  I'm not good at being a badguy because I'm not a goodguy in real
life, so when I have to be the badguy it doesn't come out right if thatmakes
any sense.

--Todd

We hear you and feel your pain. You MUST be spun up, that message has
more typos than I've ever seen you make in one post.

As you noticed, Brad J posted a reply to my DearLEGO post promising some
official answers and asking people to settle down till he can get them.
That's a GREAT thing.