 Administrative / General / 3513
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:35:34 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:
(Question) You can start at <http://www.lego.com/> and see the same
year-2000 pictures as the ones linked to in the list posted by Remy
just by clicking links, without having to change the URL manually??

Absolutely.

1: browse to http://www.lego.com
2: follow hyperlinks/buttons "Lego Finder", "catalogue", "Europe/Africa",
"System" "Knight's Kingdom"

Could we be getting served different pages?  I don't see a "catalogue" or
"catalogue" link anywhere from the "Lego Finder" page.

The button is on the left, just below the array of age buttons.

Now it is remotely possible that some ISP caching of pages is affecting
things, but that seems unlikely.

The other possibility is that you saw a different page because of the fact
that it appears that TLC's web developers are developing on the live site.

But I can get to the
Europe/Africa page form the URL hint from SteveB:

  http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/overview.asp

I'm on the Europe/Africa -> System -> Adventurers page and I don't see
5903.  But 5903 was in the list Remy posted.

Confused,
--Todd

3: select a set from the drop down list (or use the one that's there)
4: click the magnifying glass in the lower right corner of the main • image.

There you are.

I can't find 5903.