 Administrative / General / 3473
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:44:52 GMT

Step 1:  take a deep breath

Step 2: cancel the offending post

Step 3: remind everyone not to post "not yet public information"

KL

Doing what?

I'm not following you at this point. Were you seriously contemplating
shutting down all of LUGNET because someone posted a URL to some images
on the lego.com site? Images that are out in public view? Images
therefore covered under the fairplay policy?

Gosh I hope not, I think you may be overreacting.

Or are you referring to something else?

I'm looking for a solution (even an imperfect one) to an extremely complex
problem which I'm afraid doesn't exist (the solution, that is).

--Todd