 Administrative / General / 3489
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:
Agree with Larry here.  If I can browse to it freely just by going to
www.lego.com and clicking on links (and I can) - then it is public.

(Question) You can start at <http://www.lego.com/> and see the same year-2000
pictures as the ones linked to in the list posted by Remy just by clicking
links, without having to change the URL manually??

My understanding was that the only way to get to the images was by knowing
the set numbers ahead of time and manufacturing the URLs manually.  That's
why Remy posted the list, yes?

--Todd