 Administrative / General / 3550
3549  |  3551
Subject:
TLG official response may be coming (was Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 02:32:45 GMT

rhendrix wrote:

For the sake of clarification, I did send an email to Brad today so he could
give Big Brother's views on the matter at hand.  I didn't send it until 4:30
cst, so I don't expect a response until sometime next week (considering he
DOES respond).

Well, legodirect has beat your expectations. I asked, he answered.(1)
http://www.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=694

(It got cross posted to admin.general as well)

I for one find this promise of some official statement of direction to
be VERY promising. Very VERY promising.

1 - it may just have been a convenient place to hang his response to
your note or to Todd's inquiry or any number of reasons, but hey, I have
a new ClaimToFame, the first person to get a direct question answered in
DearLEGO!