 Administrative / General / 3523
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:56:07 GMT

Hmm, I don't see any broken thumbnails -- all the images loaded successfully.
The thumbnails in the yellow box in the right panel, I see:

  basic      supplementary   belville
  city       radio control   extreme team
  res-q      insectoids      space port
  ninja      adventurers     rock raiders
  starwars   starwars        trains
  modelteam

I see:
  Basic   Supplementary   Belville
  City    Radio Control   X-Treme
  Res-Q   Insectoids      Spaceport
  Ninja   Knight's Kingdom  Adventurers
  Rock Raiders   Star Wars Classic    Star Wars Episode I
  Star Wars Ultimate Collectors    Trains    Model Team
  Artic     Football

(sorry 'bout the spacing)

The links for Knight's Kingdom, Star Wars UC, Artic and Football do not have
an image associated with them (IE shows a red 'x')

Additionally, the bar on the left has Lego Baby between the search bar and
Lego Duplo, again, with a broken image.

I have rebooted my machine, cleared my local cache, expired all my links, and
dumped my history.  Can anyone think of any other reason I'm not loading pages
straight from lego.com?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/