 Administrative / General / 3538
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, James Powell writes:
It seems that there are no links from the "set database" to the images
yet. The images still work, but I could not find any that were not listed
(perhaps I am being web stupid however...)

That's what I thought (that's what I'd read elsewhere just prior to Remy's
post):  They're not in the set database, but the images are sitting there
like sitting ducks.

But they WERE in the set database.  I saw them at home this morning, and
loaded up several of the graphics.  Here in the good ole' USA.  If you would
have been up to buy DYA sets, you'd have seen them too ;-)

Morning?  Heck, I first accessed the pages themselves around 3:00pm (ET) this
afternoon!
I saw the images themselves by typing in the URLs at about noon.

Jeff