 Administrative / General / 3541
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:41:19 GMT

Now I'm getting the 4 broken links mentioned earlier, so I'm taking that as
a Good Sign and hopefully those will turn into unbroken image links within
an hour or so.

Just to clarify - I never had broken links from my side.  The links have
*always* worked, but they have *never* had a working graphic.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/