 Administrative / General / 3491
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:58:03 GMT

(Question) You can start at <http://www.lego.com/> and see the same year-2000
pictures as the ones linked to in the list posted by Remy just by clicking
links, without having to change the URL manually??

You sure can.

www.lego.com

Use the quick finder, choose catalogue.

Click on Europe on the map.

Choose System.

There are a bunch of broken thumbnails, but they are the new themes.  Click on
the one next to the Ninja one, and you get the Knight's Kingdom sets.

eric