 Administrative / General / 3516
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:42:55 GMT

Hmm, I don't see any broken thumbnails -- all the images loaded successfully.
The thumbnails in the yellow box in the right panel, I see:

  basic      supplementary   belville
  city       radio control   extreme team
  res-q      insectoids      space port
  ninja      adventurers     rock raiders
  starwars   starwars        trains
  modelteam

The one "next to Ninja" on my screen is Radio Control.  Clicking that, I
don't see Knight's Kingdom; I see the 5600 radio controlled car.

Confused,

--Todd

I would say the 2000 set pages are history now here in the UK. (no doubt
someone will prove me wrong)
I have tried several different ISP's, flushed my PC's cache, etc and they have
now all disappeared. They are all showing the 'proper' (?) catalog.

My guess is that anyone who is still seeing them will find they gradually
disappear as the caches get sorted out..

regards
lawrence