 Administrative / General / 3585
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:49:36 GMT

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:08:47 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

P.S.  Todd can't cancel the post without the poster's permission, remember.

Uhm, Jeff? To paraphrase a popular quote: This is Lugnet. You have no
inherent rights.

Todd can do whatever he wants with lugnet.com. Up to and including
going postal BOFH and cancelling random messages.

Whether he is likely to do so, or will retain readership is another
matter altogether.

Jasper