 Administrative / General / 3569
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

I would say the 2000 set pages are history now here in the UK. (no doubt
someone will prove me wrong)
I have tried several different ISP's, flushed my PC's cache, etc and they have
now all disappeared. They are all showing the 'proper' (?) catalog.

My guess is that anyone who is still seeing them will find they gradually
disappear as the caches get sorted out..

I can prove myself wrong.
They're back!
They were not there this afternoon, then this evening they turned up again on
2 ISP's I tried (where they had disappeared from last night)
Very weird
Behaviour is still the same, all the links work on the catalog, and the same
icons on the catalog front page that were missing are missing again today.

regards
lawrence