 Administrative / General / 3490
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:
Agree with Larry here.  If I can browse to it freely just by going to
www.lego.com and clicking on links (and I can) - then it is public.

(Question) You can start at <http://www.lego.com/> and see the same year-2000
pictures as the ones linked to in the list posted by Remy just by clicking
links, without having to change the URL manually??

Absolutely.

1: browse to http://www.lego.com
2: follow hyperlinks/buttons "Lego Finder", "catalogue", "Europe/Africa",
"System" "Knight's Kingdom"
3: select a set from the drop down list (or use the one that's there)
4: click the magnifying glass in the lower right corner of the main image.

There you are.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/