 Administrative / General / 3499
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:
(Question) You can start at <http://www.lego.com/> and see the same
year-2000 pictures as the ones linked to in the list posted by Remy
just by clicking links, without having to change the URL manually??

Absolutely.

1: browse to http://www.lego.com
2: follow hyperlinks/buttons "Lego Finder", "catalogue", "Europe/Africa",
"System" "Knight's Kingdom"

Could we be getting served different pages?  I don't see a "catalogue" or
"catalogue" link anywhere from the "Lego Finder" page.  But I can get to the
Europe/Africa page form the URL hint from SteveB:

Hmm - Waited for the image to load this time - it's right below the age chart,
and says "CATALOG"
  http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/overview.asp

I'm on the Europe/Africa -> System -> Adventurers page and I don't see
5903.  But 5903 was in the list Remy posted.

Then we're being served different pages.  I see it.  Just jumped the hoops
again, and saw 5903.

I'm not logged into the Web Club - are you?  That's the only thing I can think
of off-hand that would cause us to get served different pages.

Confused,
--Todd

Confused too,

James