 Administrative / General / 3498
Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:14:54 GMT

Todd,

I simply don't understand this at all.  I can understand the Retail catalog
from your side, but I simply CANNOT understand this.  Those pics ARE ON THE
LEGO.COM WEBSITE!!!  Why should posting the URLs be grounds for removal.

This is really starting to sicken me.  Please explain your reasoning, so
that MAYBE I will feel better about it.

Or does this have nothing to do with posting the URLs THAT ARE ON
LEGO.COM?  How could that be wrongfully obtained?  If it has nothing to do
with that, then you should put at LEAST half a line of quoted material, so
we know what this is about.

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, "Remy de Prez" <remydeprez@freemail.nl> writes:
[...snipped flagrant privacy-invading list of URLs...]

NO MORE YEAR-2000 LEGO PRODUCT LEAKS ON LUGNET.  I'M NOT SAYING PLEASE.
ANYONE ELSE POSTS WRONGFULLY-OBTAINED INFORMATION ABOUT A LEGO PRODUCT
AND SOMEONE NOTICES IT AND DRAWS IT TO MY ATTENTION, YOU'RE OUT.
REMY, YOU'RE OUT.

--TODD
ADMIN@LUGNET.COM