 Administrative / General / 3614
Re: .market.auction & crossposting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:55:28 GMT

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:15:31 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

I'm sparring with Todd here in this particular instance because it's fun
to see two pedants clash, not because I have some major beef... He's
mostly right but you'll never get me to admit it.

Well, actually, Larry's mostly right but you'll never get me to admit it.

Well, actually, Santa Claus mostly exists but you'll never get him to
admit it.

Jasper