 Administrative / General / 3613
Re: New icons - thumbs up, thumbs down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:48:59 GMT

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/icon-signout-key.gif

Except for this one.  It only makes sense in the context of the signin icon,
and barely at that.  Perhaps if you made the key broken, to indicate choosing
a less secure situation.

How would logging out of Lugnet be a less secure situation?  It's not as if
Lugnet is a "secure" server where it's supposedly ok to provide your personal
info without having to worry.  Though, with "Sign In" and "Sign Out" printed
just below the icon, it's hard to believe that someone would be very confused.

Ben Roller

P.S.  I like all the new icons.  I thought the reply one looked different, but
I'm usually so oblivious to change that I didn't want to say anything. :)