 Administrative / General / 3567
Re: New icons - thumbs up, thumbs down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:59:54 GMT

Just curious what folks think of the new icons (3 tweaked & 2 new) that went
up earlier this week when the membership sign-in went active.  Usually if
someone doesn't say something nasty within 2 hours, then that's a good sign.

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/icon-post.gif
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/icon-reply.gif
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/icon-browse.gif
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/icon-signin-key.gif
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/icon-signout-key.gif

--Todd

They're nicely done.  It registered on me that the post and reply
icons had been tweaked, but I didn't connect that with the signin
icon addition.  They all look great.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"