 Administrative / General / 13070
13069  |  13071
Subject:
Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:49:37 GMT

For those of you using newsreaders, I have a few questions. I'm curious: what other sorts of stuff do you follow via newsreader? Anything cool? Are there many things you've been forced to switch to viewing other ways? How do you follow rss feeds? Is there any such thing as a good aggrigator? What's up with projects like   nntp//rss? Like, how come it's dead in the water?

http://www.methodize.org/nntprss/

-Suz