 Administrative / General / 13088
Re: Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Tim David wrote:
Having spoken against NNTP (actually not more for the Lugent web interface) I'm
going to try it out, especially if someone further down-thread has suggested
some software!

If you're running Windows, you can try Forte's Free Agent.  That's what I used
for years.

Steve

Strangely, thats what I just downloaded!
I've come back here for some advice
The setup requires the Mail: (SMTP) Server. Is this for my mail account? if so
I'm assuming a Hotmail account won't work?
I checked on the Outlook Newreader, It doesn't ask for this but does ask for a
Reply Address which I'm not sure what to put.

Help!

Tim