 Administrative / General / 13157
Re: admin.dev? [Was: Dear NNTP users]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:49:09 GMT

Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

"Would you guys like a newsgroup for discussion of LUGNET's development?"

It might make sense, but it seems to work fine to keep the discussion here.  I
suppose it depends a bit on how formal/practical you want us to be.  Since I
haven't got much time for helping with the coding, I would feel (a little bit)
bad about interfering on an "admin.dev" group.  Maybe others would feel the same
way.  (if that's good or not is your choice ;-)

I've gotten a few offers now for coding help. Yeaaa!!

Great!  (I hope my comments haven't been counted as such ;)

Play well,

Jacob
--
Rednu Nwod: