 Administrative / General / 13159
Re: Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:35:10 GMT

One thing I don't understand, having now used NNTP (and saved an offline cache
of .trains 'just in case'!) is how you know about things in groups you don't
subscribe to? One of the things I like doing is seeing what is going on in other
groups every so often. Just because I don't really follow .space, for example,
doesn't mean that I don't appreciate viewing a good MOC on occasion. Lots of
building ideas and news trancend the groups it may be posted in.

Tim