 Administrative / General / 13152
Re: Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
A NNTP client which supported FTX and RSS would be nice.
But I would certainly want to be able to tell it which
threads should be downloaded and shown, and which threads
shouldn't.

I've got the fat pipe.  So I'd like to be able to tell this NNTP client to go
ahead and grab images (maybe I'd set it to pre-fetch all images, maybe only for
certain groups).  That way I don't have to wait for slow websites or bad URLs.

Jacob (who starts thinking that maybe his summer holiday
       project ought to be a NNTP client and not a CMS)

Now you're talking! :)

Steve