 Administrative / General / 13156
Re: Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 06:23:49 GMT

I'm content with news being at LUGNET's core. So, assuming all goes well, it'll
stay the same for a while. When folks want to subscribe via RSS feeds, or
whatever else, I think that'll be pretty simple to do with what's already here.

My original question (about RSS to NNTP) stemmed from my pondering a worst-case
scenario. I wasn't so concerned about how to make that work here as I was about
what sorts of options there might be for die-hard NNTP users, from their own
desktops, should they be forced to use another method of tuning in after I'm
gone. But that's something I'm not really worried about anymore.

-Suz