 Administrative / General / 13078
Re: Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:04:11 GMT

Mainly, if you kill off Lugnet, try to find someone willing to support/host the
NNTP side in some way, so us dinosaurs can continue with our non-web reading, and
the webbies can have the interface they seem to rave about.

Suz wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
If you kill off *everything* else having to do with Lugnet, please continue
NNTP (in cooperation with legofan.org, maybe?).

I'm not sure I follow you. LUGNET newsgroups are either on or off and Jake's
personal project is not equipped.

(?)

-Suz

--