 Administrative / General / 13098
Re: Dear NNTP users,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:25:02 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Tim David wrote:
Having spoken against NNTP (actually not more for the Lugent web
interface) I'm going to try it out, especially if someone further
down-thread has suggested some software!

If you're running Windows, you can try Forte's Free Agent.  That's
what I used for years.

XanaNews is a good one too, and it's completely free (Although Outlook
Express is good enough for me, keeping mail and news in the same client):

http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d9xananews.htm

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm