 Administrative / General / 13069
Re: LUGNet shut off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:10:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
   IMO you’d be within your rights, even if it would ruffle some feathers, to say “I’ve had it!

Heh. Thankfully, I haven’t “Had it!” yet, so there’s been no temptation for rash action. (^^) But, we will see how it goes.

   Two suggestions that might make things go more smoothly:

1. Sharply limit the number of Daves on LUGNET.

LOL! This *is* insane, isn’t it? Ghad, and my brother is David, and my father was Dave!

So many wonderful Daves (*^^*)

I think we should order more!

   The last time my breath was this baited was when I ate that bucket of worms.

GROAN!

-Suz