 Trains / 4409
Re: Another 6wide/8wide ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:57:53 GMT

I just purchased a few three foot high trees for my back yard. They cost
about $40. I guess I will have to return them to the nursery and say "Nope!
Nope! These trees are too small. I need trees that are at least 20 feet
tall. A guy on the Internet said trees that are as tall as me look too small
next to a train." Of course at that point they would send me home with my
little trees. ;-(

-Nick

(just a hint of sarcasm in there, no offense intended)

Ben Fleskes wrote in message ...
Your right, I'm against 8 wide and havn't built any 8 wide.  Why not?  Lots • of
reasons:

1) 8 wide demands larger scenery and buildings.  If your logic for building • 8
wide is because LEGO minifig trucks are 6 wide then you should make all • your
buildings and such that much larger.  Don't use any of the LEGO trees, they
would be too small.

<snip>