 Trains / 4272
Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 02:19:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So, staying modular is a big bonus. It helps with the set-up and tear-down
time. Some other factors are that as time goes by, and some of us move out of
the area, or into the area, we can shift the layout without too much hassel.
Also, as others in the area find us, we would want them to participate, and
there-in lies the best reasons to keep us modular; we aren't gonna draw in too
many new members if can't let them participate in the shows. The last thing
is, that if you get tired of one structure in particular, you can change it
out because you aren't tied to one thing.

I'm curious...have you regulated the requisite size per module (as per N-Trak)
if someone can come up with a set of guidelines regarding size, track
placement, and relative height of ground cover several people from very
different areas could combine modules at any given show or meeting...