 Trains / 4363
Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:56:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, John Neal (<38B40110.28868009@uswest.net>) wrote at
15:47:29
For some reason I'm imagining G scale stuff-- What
would people think about a whole new line at that scale (1:29)?

That's where I was going as well. If it was compatible with the existing
9V stuff (in terms of usable parts), it would be monstrously good.
--
Tony Priestman