 Trains / 4388
Re: Future of LEGO Trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:48:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

TLG have got to sell this to the larger market - kids, or more specifically,
parents buying for kids. If the scale gets too big, and the radius of the
curves gets too large, there is a danger that parents will look at the space
required for a simple oval and dismiss it :"it takes up too much space on the
floor and we'll have nowhere to put Grandma when she comes to visit" etc. etc.

I might have thought that too except for the existence of Playmobil trains...
Playmobil was smart in choosing an existing track gauge (G) and therefore didn't
even necessarily need to support its own products with track, etc.

Me too, just make sure all the train equipment I have just collected will not
be immediatley redundant!!!

You can't bake a cake without breaking a few eggs;-)

-John