 Trains / 4366
Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:56:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

John Neal wrote:

I could live with larger pieces, as long as they are the *right* pieces;-)
Train fronts (split), nose shells, specialty items (fans), railings, new
trucks.  Let them accent play, give us the tools and we will accent the
modeling;-)

I've NEVER understood why Lego didn't make nose pieces split to begin with.  Then
they could make each half 2-wide, and you could insert slopes between them to make
them any width you want.  Then they'd only have to worry about making 6/8/10/12 wide
windshields for the different nose halves.

If I ever make an 8-wide, it's going to be in a common color, so I can cut <shudder>
2 6-wide nose slants apart to make an 8-wide nose.