 Trains / 4397
Re: Future of LEGO Trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:56:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
I think that Playmobil has gone through more changes, and more signifigant
changes than Lego trains have in the past 20-25 years.  Lego has changed
voltages once, and kept the same track gauge as always.

Not to be picky, but there have been 3 voltages: 4.5v, 9v, and 12v.  I've never
seen any 12v and played with 4.5v once, a long time ago, so I can't comment on
the gauge of the different tracks.

Ben Roller