 Trains / 4312
Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 05:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Richard Schamus wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Douglas Pegram writes: • <snip>
Regarding your message above. Do you have problems of pieces going missing? • Ie, you
have less pieces after and event then before?

We are about to start up a Lego club in Vancouver, BC Canada and are a little
concerned about what to expect. I remember as a child finding my special • pieces
always getting smaller in number... If  you know what I mean...

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dean
Yes, I can see and fully understand the concern. I've always brought just what
I needed, (completed item for show, and stuff for sorting that I could build
with). Though it has been alluded to by a couple of people, I know it's just
good humor. Everyone I believe in WAMALUG right now makes more than my meger
paycheck, and have great collections of their own. I think the fear of losing
a "normal" connection with others of the same hobby passion would disuade
anyone from breaking that cardinal rule: "Thou shalt not talk other's bricks!"
If you're a bit concerned, just bring in what you have built. You'll know if
it's missing pieces. Track pieces can be marked in ways that you can identify
as your own. Same for BURPS, without detracting from the BURPiness of the
piece.

I'm sure you'll use your own best judgement on this.

RichHave Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****