 Trains / 4426
Re: Toy vs Model...The real issue (was Re: Another 6wide/8wide ramble)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:43:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Larry Pieniazek (<38B5C904.EF423D8@voyager.net>)
wrote at 00:12:52

Put me down in the exception column.

Not actually being in either column at the moment, I must say that my
perception points to more people being in Larry's column than the toy
one. At least here.

I must say that I view LEGO creations as toys that approach scale
models. They are all models: it just depends how close to an *exact*
representation of the real thing you're after.

--
Tony Priestman