 Trains / 4343
Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:26:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.trains, Douglas Pegram writes:
Major snip
Also Trains is somewhat dead in current EU catalog.

Reason ( from an inside contact):   Lego(R) are completly revamping the
Trains theme! ----
It looks like Mindstorms will be used on trains!( DCC at last)

Lets hope, if so, that we can remote control the points too (with DCC signals
as Maerklin does).
And that we get more related stuff too, as signal posts, different style
points,...

Regards,
Ludo