 Trains / 4369
Re: Future of LEGO Trains ? was Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:34:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The lower half of the nose piece has two square openings. To my knowledge
only the special trans-yellow "Y" will fit into these square openings and
allow a single bulb to illuminate the right and left side simultaneously. If
you increase the spacing between the square openings, via the split nose
theory, you would need to find an alternate way to fill and light up both
sides.

-Nick

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38B422A7.BA9A7F3C@voyager.net>...
Nick Goetz wrote:

By making the nose split however you would run into an issue with the
trans-yellow headlamp piece. The only solution I can think of would be to
use two light bulbs to light-up both sides.

Technic brick with a lens in the center? I'm not sure I follow what the
problem is, exactly... can you elaborate?

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!