 Trains / 4277
Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:22:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So then, wouldn't this require some type of anti-gravity device (made
entirely out of Lego, of course)?
: )

--
William A. Swanberg
CPT, SC

"Ben Roller" <broller@clemson.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, William A. Swanberg writes:
First of all, there are what I would call the "purists."  In simple • terms,
all Lego, and only Lego.

I've yet to see any REAL purists.  If you think you are a purist, take a • look
at what your Lego layout is sitting on...until I see tables made of Lego • bricks
(including the legs) I won't consider any layout that's not on the floor a • REAL
purist layout. :)

Ben Roller