 Trains / 4337
Re: Model Railroad Scenery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:44:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:15:16 GMT Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote
concerning 'Re: Model Railroad Scenery':
At the show, I think we used the colored paper inside of minifig torsos
idea
from NELUG t okeep track of minifigs.

heheh - we _meant_ to do that, but ended up just knowing which fig was
who's...  I think this weekend we'll actually do it the colored paper
way...

Dan