 Trains / 4271
Re: Is anyone here besides me from Oklahoma City??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:35:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Barnett writes:
I have been reading all these hundreds of posts by people from Oregon,
Washington DC, and California.  I would love to live in one of those areas,
but i dont.  So i am wondering if anyone here is from the Oklahoma City area.
I think it would be great to get a group of serious lego builders from around
OKC together to exchange ideas, building techniques and maybe even pictures.
If you are intrested please contact me either on this message board or via E-
mail.

Jeff

Hi I live in LeFlore County Oklahoma. (near Arkansas)
I don't really think I'm an expert builder but I've had my times.

J.W.Hummer
                         visit my failing site at
                       www.geocities.com/spincity999