 Star Wars / 7635
Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:02:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Arthur writes:
Perhaps I saw oddly edited versions prior to '97, but I don't recall seeing
Jabba onscreen at all!

You're right. That scene ended up on the cutting room floor, it was then
resurrected in re-mastered versions. The human actor was covered with the
overgrown slug we know & love - not a very good scene anyway in my opinion.

  Yeah!  And it would have been better if Jabba didn't very nearly duplicate
Greedo's dialogue from the previous scene!

     Dave!