 Star Wars / 7628
Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:40:06 GMT

Jeff Jardine wrote:

Scott Costello said, "Many, myself included, feel that the comic book series
took some liberties, but according to Lucasarts these works are just as much
Star Wars cannon as the movies."  I used to have a Star Wars comic book where
Jabba the Hutt was a snarling humanoid in a space suit, chasing Han and
Chewbacca.  I sure wish I still had it.

Jaba The Hutt of the first film, (the original one, not the retouched,
effect rich newer editions) was also a humanoid. See the reference
multimedia CD title from Lucas Arts, "Behind the Magic" for an interview
with Lucas, about how they changed it in newer versions and both of the
old and retouched versions of the film.

Selçuk