 Star Wars / 7600
Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes:
What makes you think that?  I don't think anyone could say that without
knowing what happens in Episode III.

Droids claims to be the adventures of Threepio and Artoo well, well before
Episode IV.  The problem is that Episode I takes place too soon before Episode
IV (Not to mention that we know a lot of time is skipped between I and II) to
allow the kind of time that Droids needs to happen.

eric