 Star Wars / 7636
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
TLG doesnt want to make all of the "cool" or "important" or whatever
characters too soon, otherwise there wont be any more new characters to
introduce from classic SW that are good enough to introduce. I dont see
TLG making a mos eisly cantina set with all of those aliens, how many
kids would buy it?

TLC may release other classic SW-themed sets with the recycled characters - look
at the Adventurer's line - one could build an army of Johnny Thunder clones.  I
agree with you that TLC will probably not produce many aliens (if any), but it
will be to their loss if they do not.