 Star Wars / 7614
7613  |  7615
Subject:
The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:47:24 GMT

TLG doesnt want to make all of the "cool" or "important" or whatever
characters too soon, otherwise there wont be any more new characters to
introduce from classic SW that are good enough to introduce. I dont see
TLG making a mos eisly cantina set with all of those aliens, how many
kids would buy it?