 Star Wars / 7621
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 06:31:26 GMT

Will we be waiting until Christmas for stormtroopers, or will we have to
wait longer... does anybody know?

EC

opinion-we will wait until the current line of production stops selling. TLC
seems to be after the almighty buck with the SW line, and will continue to give
us items that aren't needed (a-wing) rather than items that are (stormtroopers).
Personally, I'll be happy when I can build Echo Base, but with no one to attack
it, what's the point?

-Dave
http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/
Home of the M-tron Commandos