 Star Wars / 7639
Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:32:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Knoot writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:

Dave Johann wrote:

Will we be waiting until Christmas for stormtroopers, or will we have to
wait longer... does anybody know?

EC

opinion-we will wait until the current line of production stops selling. • TLC
seems to be after the almighty buck with the SW line, and will continue to • give
us items that aren't needed (a-wing) rather than items that are • (stormtroopers).
Personally, I'll be happy when I can build Echo Base, but with no one to • attack
it, what's the point?

Woah, woah, wait a minute. The Rebel fleet is not useless! >=O
Although I do agree that the Storm Trooper should be available first.
Anyways, if they are going to expand the line of Episode 4-6, they'll have to
generate more bad guy ships and minifigs. Let's see what non-EU ships they • haven't
come out with:

Cloud Car
TIE Interceptor (Non collector's edition...)
TIE Bomber
Star Destroyer (Mwahahaha, ok I doubt it)
Storm Trooper minifig
Jabba the Hutt minifig (Or some kind of lego block...)
Snow Trooper minifig
AT-ST
AT-AT (Or that might be too big)
Jawas minfig (That would rock)
Anyone want to add to the list?

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7

Ummm, yeah, the Sandcrawler & Jabba's Sail Barge.

How about a Tie Fighter?

Jude

The Q is silent